If you are looking for a fulfilling career in which you can make a positive, meaningful impact on the lives of individuals receiving services through Indiana’s Medicaid Waiver programs, then a career with IPMG may be right for you. IPMG is Indiana’s preeminent provider of Medicaid Waiver case management services, care management and wraparound facilitation services and we are in the market for creative, committed, and compassionate individuals to join our team.
IPMG’s team is comprised of dedicated, passionate, and highly trained professionals who represent the best of the best in the field of case management, care management and wraparound facilitation services in Indiana. If you want to be part of an ever growing and expanding company that has as its core belief “The needs of the individuals served are paramount,” then we want to talk to you! See what IPMG has to offer to the right candidates.
IPMG is 100% Employee-Owned as an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). This means that each employee with at least 12 months of service with IPMG owns a part of our company in the form of company stock. An ESOP is a qualified retirement plan subject to IRS and Department of Labor rules and regulations, and company stock is held in a trust for the benefit of plan participants until retirement or separation from the company.
We offer a comprehensive package of support, training and benefits within a virtual environment that offers flexibility and work-from-home independence. Our employees enjoy:
- Training and Development: Our dedicated Supervisors ensure that new and ongoing case managers receive the support they need to become a confident, experienced IPMG Employee Owner.
- Team Support: Every Employee-Owner is linked to a Supervisor and a team of colleagues who are there to help with the learning process.
- Professional Development Opportunities: IPMG offers this structured program to interested employees to assist them to identify and plot a course toward their career goals.
- Promotional Opportunities: We believe in promoting from within! Management level opportunities are routinely made available to all of our staff.
- Virtual Work Environment: The majority of IPMG Employee Owners enjoy the independence of working from home, knowing that support and answers are available to them via a sophisticated network of communication and resources.
- Employee Benefits: IPMG offers a complete benefits package for all full-time employees, 包括医疗, dental and vision coverage, HSA with company contributions, company paid life insurance, paid vacations, paid holidays plus a floating holiday, birthdays off with pay, work anniversary, one paid Community Service day per year, Employee Ownership through ESOP, a 401(k) plan, company-paid short term disability insurance, expense reimbursement, and discount programs.
- Technology: As a virtual company, IPMG recognizes the importance of streamlining work functions and reducing paper usage. Most IPMG employees receive a smart device at the start of their employment to help them work efficiently.
- Crisis Line: Our employees can enjoy their free time. IPMG has a 24-hour Crisis Line and staff who are responsible to handle after hour emergencies.
If you are interested in a career at IPMG, we would love to talk with you.
Watch this video to learn more about IPMG:
IPMG Named a Best Place to Work
IPMG Employees shared their enthusiasm for their jobs in our Employee Satisfaction Survey, which was administered by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce to evaluate our company. IPMG is proud that our company was named as one of the top 100 Best Places to Work in Indiana for five consecutive years.